Senior Experience Designer
Zynga Toronto is looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our design team. The Senior Experience Designer is responsible for creating user-centered design solutions that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize user experience. This includes all phases of the design process such as conceptual design/development (the big idea), UX flows/navigation maps, wireframes, graphic and interface design, prototypes, storyboards, persona/scenario development, and art production.
You will work closely with the Art Director to establish and maintain visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency.
Join us if:
- You would love to be a part of the visual design process involving research, experimentation, design and revision
- You will have experience creating wireframes, UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines
- You have experience designing for web and working with sketch, prototyping tools and the Adobe family. ( ie, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects )
- You’re prepared to work with internal client and project partners to ensure designs meet customer needs
- You’re current on visual design trends in similar creative industries
- You’re committed to adapting creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally
- You have strong communication skills and are able to articulate, present, and speak clearly about design decisions
- You have at least 3 years related experience in interactive, visual and brand environments
- You’re an ideas person who can translate concepts into form, function and execution
- A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Able to identify needs for, design and conduct user experience research quickly and apply it to feature UX development
- Evaluates designs quickly and creates original high-quality work. Is responsible for the entire product UX and its features
- Possess an excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow
- Develop UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines
- Employ user-centered design practices to deliver extraordinary interactive game experiences
- Consistently generate creative ideas for products and can present and sell design concepts at the franchise and company level
- Persuasively recommends and promotes UX ideas with enthusiasm, conviction, and assertiveness.
- Interface, collaborate with team, studio and company partners to ensure the user experience reflects player needs and consistency
- 3+ years’ experience in the User Experience Design
- You will have shipped at least one successful mobile product end-to-end
- Deep understanding level skills in Adobe Photoshop and industry-standard prototyping tools
- Deep understanding of UX principles
- Specialty in mobile, messaging and chat interface design
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for casual gaming and youth pop culture
- A Degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in design field
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open Vacation Policy
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!