Data Analyst 3
Here’s where you would come in: A successful candidate will be passionate about using analytics and data science to impact revenue through customer-centric, data-driven initiatives. The candidate will partner with other analytics/data science teams and studio leaders around the globe to identify and act on opportunities to increase engagement, retention, revenue, optimization, and improve the player experience for our customers.
This is a great opportunity for an analytics expert looking to build end-to-end data solutions to generate impactful insights and work on exciting, large-scale projects. Furthermore, you’ll have a chance to tackle a variety of projects ranging from creating intuitive dashboards to owning advanced data science solutions, as well as becoming a thought leader in analytics to facilitate coordination of global initiatives.Lastly, this role requires strong technical analytical skills across a wide spectrum, including strong proficiency in scripting languages such as SQL and Python, telemetry definition and data modeling, data aggregation and manipulation, customer analytics, business intelligence, data visualization, and data science techniques.
- Work closely with the Match-3 organization as well as partner with the studio analytics team with a focus on generating actionable insights and end-to-end data solutions that have a measurable impact on the core KPIs.
- Proactively monitor the performance of the game and new features, producing insightful analysis and data visualizations.
- Engage with the Match-3 organization and partner studio leadership to influence and analytically validate product assumptions and game features.
- Build and maintain relationships with product management, design, marketing, and advertising teams to understand the analytical requirements of the business.
- Collaborate with engineers to drive key strategic initiatives for the improvement of the data and analytics infrastructure.
- Proactively bring forth new analytical approaches and data science solutions to the acquired studios leveraging the broader Zynga Analytics community.
- Masters degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Operations Research, or other quantitative field required.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in data science or analytics roles; consulting experience is a bonus.
- Strong experience in SQL and Python.
- Skilled in at least one visualization tool such as Tableau.
- Proven experience with the following: statistics, experimental design, data mining, predictive modeling.
- Experience in analyzing large datasets, preferably with Spark, and deploying production-ready systems at scale; familiarity with DataBricks and AWS is a bonus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Comfortable working in different work environments and cultures with ease.
- Able to coordinate complex initiatives with different stakeholders.
- Passion for gaming.
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.