Product Marketing Intern - 3 month Summer Placement
Start Date: July 2020
Duration: 3 months
Location: London, UK
Please note, you must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree before and after the internship.
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In both 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Intern to join the publishing team in our growing London studio.
Are you an undergraduate looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding 3 month internship in the games industry? Then we want to hear from you.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the marketing team with daily operations
- Work on creative briefs and track asset production
- Licensor and partner approvals
- Reporting on marketing campaigns
- Strategic analysis of competitor activities
- Undergraduate, studying Marketing, Business or similar
- Passion for gaming
- Excellent written and communication skills
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and covering letter.
Your covering letter should include:
- Why you would like to do an internship with NaturalMotion?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
What Do We Offer?
Experience of working hard and achieving targets whilst maintaining a good work life balance
- Paid internship, working with a collaborative team that will share their experience with you
- A mentor during the full duration of your internship
- A diverse team of friendly and supportive co-workers
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Friday team lunch
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.