Production Intern - 12 month placement
Start Date: July 2020
Duration: 12 months
Location: London, UK
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
One Team: Three Epic Games.
NaturalMotion’s Action Strategy Group is a BAFTA-nominated team developing an exciting new Star Wars™ game and running live operations on Dawn of Titans and Star Wars™: Commander.
The team have a tight-knit, sociable culture and a strong team identity whilst demonstrating all the benefits that come from being part of NaturalMotion and Zynga. The team create world-leading, action strategy titles on a foundation of trust and camaraderie, with weekly team show and tells, frequent social events and kudos sharing on our ‘Awesome Wall’.
Are you an undergraduate looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding 12 month internship in the games industry? Then we want to hear from you.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Production Intern with the right skills and passion to join our Action Strategy game team. You will work closely with a team of Producers to learn all aspects of production. Where you will have the opportunity to run and facilitate small projects and pods. What you help to produce will be shared and enjoyed by our players worldwide.
You will deepen your understanding of planning and management tools to help plan, track and adjust capacity where needed. Scoping, prioritising and driving features with cross disciplines.
Part of your role will be to run standups, update tracking tools and facilitate teams making sure they have what they need to be successful.
- Undergraduate, studying Computer Games Development, Computer Games Technology, Game Production, Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar
- Passionate about mobile games and in helping to make live titles that entertain millions of people around the world.
- Communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated with an internal drive to deliver great work and facilitate others
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter. Your covering letter should include:
- Why you would like to do an internship with NaturalMotion?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
What Do We Offer?
- Paid internship, working with a collaborative team that will share their experience with you
- A diverse team of friendly and supportive co-workers
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Friday team lunch
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.