Systems Manager, Physical Security
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
The Zynga Physical Security team is growing and is seeking a Physical Security Systems Manager who will play a critical role in keeping Zynga employees safe and secure. You will work with cross-functional teams to support physical security systems installations and maintenance globally.
Willingness to travel 10% of the time. This position is based in London and will require international travel.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, procure and maintain all aspects of physical security systems and technology that supports infrastructure.
- Obtain physical security requirements that are unique to the business unit, operations and the facility, as well as any regulatory requirements to incorporate into the security system design.
- Partner with Zynga IT to maintain documents for all physical security software that integrates with Zynga’s network.
- Understand industry-wide physical security practices relative to systems planning and design, does, architectural measures, and operational guidelines.
- Communicate concepts, design recommendations, and project overviews to end-users and security vendors during the planning a schematic phases of work.
- Reviews project drawings and specifications and coordinates revision and modifications as required. Escalate issues (equipment delays, response times, etc.) to the appropriate department, individual or provider including management personnel.
Required Experience & Skills
- Security Systems Engineering/Administration and project management experience
- Prior security, military or law enforcement experience
- Security systems integrator certified in Lenel access control system
- Experience using computer-aided drafting (CAD) systems
- Experience managing multiple vendors
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be highly proficient in all Microsoft Office and Google applications and able to effectively utilise all available office management technology
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.