Marketing Artist - Star Wars (FTC)
We are BossAlien, part of the NaturalMotion family. Our mission is to bring AAA console visuals and deep compelling gameplay to mobile platforms. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for a Contract Marketing Artist to join us at BossAlien, a division of NaturalMotion, in creating Star Wars™: Hunters, a competitive arena combat game for the Nintendo Switch system and mobile devices. Star Wars: Hunters will bring players together to engage in thrilling, squad-based, multiplayer battles featuring a diverse array of distinctive new Star Wars characters.
As a member of our Art team, you build engaging promotional and social videos for our new games. You will partner with our game team to strategise, conceptualise, and drive creation of outstanding marketing imagery. You will achieve this with the support for our Art team and other creative partners across the studio, in line with the collective vision for our games and our studio brand.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our studio Art Director’s to build compelling marketing materials that drive interest and appropriately reflect our game
- Drive the look & feel of key art and effective marketing imagery
- Build and coordinate work across both 2D and 3D mediums
Required Skills & Experience
- Sophisticated skills in graphic design, motion design, and video editing
- Highly creative and able to introduce new perspectives into any project
- Good understanding of form and anatomy
- Knowledge of character & environment design, art and culture
- Strong personal organisation and ability to meet commitments
- An up-to-date portfolio demonstrating your work
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Experience working within the Unreal Engine
- A passion for the art of video games
- A love of Star Wars
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance.
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world.
- Work in a family-friendly, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job.
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers.
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture.
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere.
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday.
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holiday.
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan.
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance.
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave.
- Annual rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Monday studio lunch.
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.