At Zynga, we make games that wow people. We innovate to craft experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to serve as a true strategic partner. In this role, you'll have the ability to impact the outcomes for our teams.
- Set and execute the talent sourcing strategy for multiple business units or functions in a full-cycle recruiting role
- Experience recruiting for a variety of roles including engineering and design positions will help you gain credibility and with our partner teams
- Develop solid relationships with internal partners and hiring teams
- Work closely with other Recruiters to develop and run effective sourcing strategies geared toward attracting best-in-class technical talent
- Drive and maintain a robust pipeline of passive talent for all Studio teams in a
highlymetrics driven organization
- Act as a recruiting advisor to your key partners in the business
- Work with UR team on intern placements and coordination of program placement
- 5+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience for a search agency or in-house recruiting organization
- Experience partnering with senior-level managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Strong business insight and
an in-depthknowledge of the gaming industry talent market
- Demonstrable experience with sourcing methods including LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, meet-ups and other ways of sourcing passive talent
- Ability to identify and train partners on exceptional organizational and interviewing skills
- A personal interest in games is preferred
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily - stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- A culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.