Senior Product Manager - Slots
Zynga’s Sr. Product Manager will lead the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing specs, conducting experiments, solving design challenges, and making sure our features and events work well together. In addition, the Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for conducting market research and applying those learnings to the product, designing and shipping innovative new game technology and features, and ensuring that product decisions are based on quantitative and qualitative data analysis. Working within a product team, the Sr. Product Manager will strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives, and scope projects appropriately to achieve business goals. Finally, the Sr. Product Manager will effectively socialize their product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of landmarks, and partner with product marketing and central analytics throughout their product’s lifecycle.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in game development or online/mobile product management for e-commerce/consumer goods
- Love for games and crafting fun and engaging player experiences
- Experience managing live, virtual economies with an ability to run tuning optimizations through A/B testing
- Able to balance economic challenges across a variety of in-game systems (goals, challenges, events, rewards)
- Outstanding written/oral, interpersonal, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to senior staff
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency required
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- BA/BS degree
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.