Sr. CXO Community Manager
Position: Senior Manager, Global Executive Programs
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150+ global data centers. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange securely connects users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries, protecting over 4,000 companies and detecting more than 100 Million threats a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make-it-happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and most passionate in the industry and thrive on being the first to solve problems. We hire smart, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Senior Manager, Global Executive Programs will lead global operations for Zscaler’s C-Suite programs, responsible for effective engagement, messaging, content and event execution. This strategic position will focus on ensuring that Zscaler is addressing the critical developments in the office of the CIO/CISO/CTO and will help leverage this information to transform how we engage with these key audience persona’s. This position will be a key influencer across Zscaler global go-to-market organizations, which includes partnering closely with Zscaler Leadership to deploy, execute and measure C-Suite engagement strategies that will help the business scale and grow. The role will also play a critical part in helping to shape the conversation about the future state and position of Zscaler within Global F1000 companies.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to the EVP of Customer Experience & Transformation, you will:
● Formalize C-Suite executive community and affinity groups (Executive Women, etc) led
by top customers and retained Executive Advisors (retired customer CXOs).
● Map out the top target accounts around the world and identify synergies, strengths and executive connections;
● Facilitate CXO Summit, executive roundtables, affinity/industry groups and C-level events across global regions;
● Personally reach out and engage executives to drive attendance to our events inclusive of events produced on our own and sponsored;
● Assist in building out and hosting executive persona involvement into Customer Advisory Boards and User Conferences;
● Work across departments to ensure alignment;
● Ensure Zscaler is represented in all of the right executive networks.
Required Skills & Experience
● 10+ years of functional experience in C-level community engagements, services and/or C-suite events
● Strong background in building relationships with C-suite executives.
● Strong rolodex and connections to F1000 CIO’s
● Experience with executive speaker management and content development
● Exceptional communication and organizational skills
● Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once.
● Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of higher education and experience.
● Commitment to customer satisfaction, attention to detail, and highest level of
● Experience in working with a global, growing organization
What You Can Expect From Us:
● An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and
● A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
● Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
● The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.