Lead Generation Representative (Night Shift Only)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Lead Generation Representative (Night Shift Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Lead Generation Representative will be primarily responsible to develop initial contacts with partners and referral selling partnerships.
Zscaler has a tremendous story to tell and our growing marketing team is passionate about bringing that story to the market in compelling new ways. We’re looking for exceptional people who are as creative as they are analytical to help us educate the market about a new way to think about cybersecurity. You’ll collaborate with diverse, energetic teams as we develop the Zscaler brand, increase awareness and demand, support partnerships, and help initiate big wins across the company and around the world. It’s an exciting time to be at Zscaler, and marketing is playing a major role in the company’s success. Join us!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- To be able to articulate Zscaler value proposition to decision-makers and assess buying interest.
- Prospect, Educate, Qualify and Develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads
- Identify keyplayers and generate qualified appointment to stimulate business opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate sales rep as per territory assignment
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- Develop initial contacts with partners and referral selling partnerships.
- Qualifying inbound inquiries(chat/phone call/email) by educating and developing prospects leading to an appointment.
- Consistently meet and exceed Demand Generation quotas to create optimal sales pipeline.
- Extensive use of CRM (preferablysalesforce.com) to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 500 companies desired
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available athttp://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.