Partner Solutions Architect
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
The Business Development team at Zscaler, helps customers transform and evolve their businesses, through “better-together” product integrations, amongst a rich ecosystem of technology, alliance, and cloud partners. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future as to how Enterprises use technology to securely connect with customers, employees, and partners.
A Solutions Architect at Zscaler is a senior technical individual contributor. Partnering with Engineering, Product Management, Cloud Operations, and Business Development, this position is responsible for being a technical leader and liaison to our cloud and technology partner ecosystem, for all Zscaler products and technologies.
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with partners and customers, to provide technical consulting, coordination, and problem-solving. The ideal candidate should have prior field experience working as a: Solutions Architect, Systems Engineer, Technical Marketing Engineer, or Support Engineer. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed while developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
- For existing partners: Advice on integration strategies, Enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure, required to successfully implement a complete solution, while providing “best practice” advice to our partner ecosystem
- For new partners: Lead or be a key contributor during Zscaler technology overviews and architectural discussions with partners.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within partners to enable them to be Zscaler advocates.
- Assist partners to acquire the appropriate skills, or complement their skills, so they can effectively use Zscaler products and technologies.
- Lead and/or coordinate the authoring / co-authoring of technical artifacts (e.g. White papers, deployment guides, blogs, patents, …etc).
- Deliver external presentations, enablement and execute speaking engagements at partner events and with partner technical audiences
- Work hand-in-hand with Business Development Managers to identify and recruit technology partners for Zscaler.
- Strive to be a trusted advisor / go-to person, for partner-related technologies and integrations, for all cross-functional teams within Zscaler.
- Maintain current solutions, through the entire solution lifecycle, of assigned partners.
- Assist Product Management and Engineering with capturing integration details, nuance use case requirements, for product design specifications.
- Be able to stand up and support joint lab environments, internal to Zscaler, and externally in partner labs.
- Deep understanding of networking or security in Enterprise environments.
- 8 years of prior work experience in similar positions (e.g. Solutions Architect, Systems Engineer, Technical Marketing Engineer, or a Support Engineer).
- Able to learn and support cutting-edge technologies while context-switching.
- Strong understanding of how to navigate technical and architectural discussions.
- Comfortable talking about technical topics/issues with business people and business topics/issues with technical people; Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills across internal and external organizations.
- Ability to travel to partner sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
- Minimum Education: Technical bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience with technology partners for (Partner list: https://www.zscaler.com/partners/technology).
- Hands-on experience with API integration/prototyping using (in order of preference): Python, Golang.
- Professional experience architecting and operating solutions built on (in order of preference): Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Experience with Hypervisors (in order of preference): VMware, Hyper-V, and KVM.
- Industry certifications such as CCIE, JNCIE, CISSP, or CCSP preferred.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.