Director, Customer Support
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers an entire gateway security stack-as-a-service and has positioned us as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for 10 consecutive years. We are shaping the emerging SASE category and are well-positioned to dominate the massively growing cloud security market.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make-it-happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people with an unwavering desire to be their absolute best.
Position: Senior Director of Customer Support
Location: San Jose, CA
** US Citizen Preferred**
The Senior Director of Customer Support provides leadership and direction to the teams that are executing customer support to Zscaler customers. This highly visible role will bring strong client support experience and technical strength related to security practices to continue growth and reputation as the leading provider of technology solutions to our market.
In this role, you will work closely with sales, product, technology teams and customers to ensure Zscaler product support are delivered timely and achieve the business objectives for our customers. To be successful in this role, you will need to possess a positive, engaging and goal-oriented management style and must be comfortable working with cross functional teams.
- Responsible for taking an entrepreneurial approach to building and implementing Services Offerings with customer success as the goal
- Build and sustain an efficient, responsive organization that supports a customer success centric approach to support delivery
- Set goals and initiatives for the team and manage performance and productivity to achieve SLAs for customer interactions
- Build Infrastructure and knowledge base to promote Online Customer Self-service
- Drive organizational process improvements for world class customer experience
- Influence cross-functional business units to drive operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- Build and sustain trusting client relationships at the appropriate level
- Maintain a positive environment that encourages employee participation, promote individual growth and development and minimize turnover
- Contribute to the financial success of the business unit through effective planning, budget management and maintain margins
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of exceptional leadership in leading, managing and scaling a growing services organization for Federal customers
- Excellent client relationship management skills, and ability to serve as a trusted advisor
- A roll-up sleeves approach to the design, development, implementation and measure of Support Services
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative nature
- A proven performance track record of achieving / overachieving against goals
- Demonstrated good verbal, presentation and written skills; the ability to speak to groups and lead or facilitate technical workshops.
- Direct experience in a technical role (e.g., engineering) highly preferred.
- Experience in the SaaS Security domain preferred
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.