Senior Performance Engineer
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior Performance Engineer - QA
- Design, perform load, stress and scalability tests to validate system performance and stability.
- Analyze tests results and work with Developers and Engineers to perform bug fixes.
- Provide technical assistance to improve system performance, capacity, reliability and scalability.
- Identifying areas/components that are critical to system performance, performance KPIs and capture non functional requirements
- Analyze performance results to identify system inefficiencies and suggest optimizations to address the same.
- Plan performance tests both in QA and pre-prod (sometimes production).
- Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios
- Assist in the design, development and support of software needed to execute performance tests
- Generate periodic performance reports for stakeholders to review
- Demonstrable experience in QA and performance testing
- Ability to convert customer issues to automated performance tests.
- Experience in testing the performance of REST APIs and microservice architecture.
- Experience using diagnostic tools like HTTP Watch, Fiddler IE and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Experience with running large scale performance tests in a distributed architecture/environment
- Solid communication skills: demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-directed and self-motivated individual who takes complete ownership of the product and its outcome.
- Experience in root cause analysis to identify bottlenecks in performance tests
- Experience in profiling, and tracing represents a plus
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal. This includes listening skills and an open attitude toward constructive feedback.
- Ability to work both with a global team and individually
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Unique Code 5236