Customer Success Operations Manager - Americas
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we proce
The Customer Success Operations Manager will play a critical role in ensuring that our CS organization has the programs, processes, and data in place to deliver a beneficial experience for our customers. As the CS Operations Manager, you will be aligned to the operational needs of our Americas and Public Sector teams, while driving organizational impact through special projects and program development.
The Customer Success Operations Manager will work closely across many departments and specifically with the Customer Success Operations team, to help accelerate the delivery of programs, processes, and data accuracy. This person is responsible for providing operational direction to their supported teams, as well as reporting back any trends. This person must have an extensive software background in Salesforce, Office, and Customer Success Operational Tools. This person should be a rockstar project manager with a proven track record of problem-solving and supporting teams under tight timelines.
We are looking for someone whose passions sit at the intersection of enabling customer-facing teams and solving difficult (yet rewarding) challenges. A successful candidate will have outstanding presentation and communication skills, be highly organized, focused, and self-directed with the ability to manage multiple projects with defined timelines. This candidate should be able to look at a data set, answer the specific questions from the business owner, as well as answer questions they haven’t asked yet, but should have. Above all else, you’ll have a blast working with individuals who are driven to make our customers raving fans, all while developing lasting relationships along the way.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Support the rollout of processes, programs, and tools to improve the Customer Success team’s effectiveness.
- Interpret data and provide ongoing reporting to the business.
- Aid in the deployment and ongoing health of Customer Success Tools (ex: Gainsight)
- Own special projects digging into customer health, risk, adoption trends, and much more.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Align with our amazing Americas Customer Success team to provide timely support and program updates
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and Customer Success Tools (ex: Gainsight or equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into manageable components and think through optimal solutions to communicate the findings back to the business.
- BS in Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Information Management or other relevant experience.
- Proven working experience in Customer Success Operations, Sales Operations, or relevant experience.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex challenges.
- Takes high degree of ownership and pride over their work
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Strong customer service orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- SaaS Industry experience is required
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.