Associate Courseware Developer (Network Security)
Position: Associate Courseware Developer (Network Security)
Location: Remote within United States
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
Zscaler needs to add an Associate Courseware Developer to the Training Team. This Associate Courseware Developer will provide instruction for Zscaler customers and partners.
● Develop Zscaler Networks technical training and certification content:
- Produce and update course development plans, designs and materials
- Identify and investigate new product features and capabilities, and
- Work with subject matter experts to review and revise training content.
● Configure and operate Zscaler training environments, including:
- Connecting to and managing remote training labs and related online services, and
- Configuring, operating, and troubleshooting student training environments.
● Occasionally instruct Zscaler technical courseware and certification online and in the classroom.
The successful candidate must be able to:
● Develop courseware and instruct on advanced networking topics including:
- Zscaler products, features, and capabilities,
- Security, authentication protocols, and processes such as PKI, Windows/ Azure AD,Firewalls, and Web Proxies, and
- Cloud and Network Firewall filtering, Access Control, and Data Loss Prevention configuration and operation.
● Develop self-paced training presentation content, procedures and voice-over scripts using eLearning development tools (e.g. Adobe Captivate and Articulate Studio)
● Develop instructor-led course materials including, training presentations, instructor and student manuals, illustrations, lab exercises, job aids, tests and quizzes.
● Deliver effective instruction while representing Zscaler in a professional manner.
What You Can Expect From Us:
● An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
● A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
● Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
● The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
Location and Travel: This individual will be home-office or corporate office based to develop and update courseware and training environment configurations. They must be able to travel domestically and internationally when needed to support company and customer training events. Travel, when not restricted by corporate or local health policies, could be up to one or two weeks per quarter.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.