Product Support Engineer, Level 3 - Cloudneeti
We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Position: Product Support Engineer Level 3
Zscaler seeks a self-motivated and technically skilled individual to manage and execute product support, professional services, and technical account management (TAM) objectives. This individual will focus on the microsegmentation product portfolio that Zscaler acquired via Cloudneeti Networks.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Be the key advocate for our Customers on behalf of Zscaler CSPM team with a focus on
Transformation, Engagement, and Experience
- Ensure that the customer account onboarding is completed successfully, and customer is able to maximize value from the product, manage product demo and handle customer queries
- Build a diverse engineering team with capabilities to oversee the customer onboarding journey, the customer experience and maintain the overall customer technical relationship
- The candidate will work with customers to maximize customer value realization by ensuring a productive partnership that meets customers’ aims
- Work closely with Sales teams to help transition the account from Pre-Sales to the Customer Success Management program and identify expansion opportunities.
- Interact with CISO/CIO/Director/Manager Level stakeholders and Engineers to drive value realization from Deliver Quarterly Service reviews to customers.
- Demonstrate the fundamental understanding of Zscaler CSPM Product and articulate the advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touch points for existing customers.
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management, Support groups, and other cross teams.
- Creating and utilizing tools to monitor our applications and services in the cloud including system health indicators, trend identification, and anomaly detection.
- Automating system build-outs and the application deployment process.
- Candidates should have multiple years of experience working in a customer-facing role within Sales, Customer Success,Systems Engineer or Post-Sales Support (with a technical background is ideal).
- Technical ability to navigate and solution for complex discussions on various customer onboarding conversation
- Experience and knowledge of cloud deployment and development tools (PowerShell, Bash scripting, .NET, Azure-CLI)
- Good understanding and expertise of tools such as ARM template, CloudFormation, Terraform, CI/CD (Azure DevOps GitHub, etc.)
- Experience dealing with ambiguity: must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Azure AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Azure AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- Azure 500 Security Associate Engineer
- AWS Security Speciality
- Google Cloud Security Engineer
In return, we will invest in you, and your customers. You will be supported by a world-class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career.
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Unique Code 5799