Manager, Sales Development Representatives
We are looking for salespeople who are sharp, creative, and hardworking with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products – We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that well help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Reports to: Director, Sales Development Representatives
Location: Australia/ Singapore/ Tokyo
Your Path to Success:
- Coach and motivate the Sales Development Representative Sales team
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Demand Generation, as well as other key functional roles
- Engages with Partners to identify opportunities for Sales Development Representative Sales team
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of processes.
- Monitor and coach to Zscaler core values
- Interact with Sales Operations to ensure forecast accuracy and SFDC hygiene
- Identify training opportunities for team and ensures compliance
- Assist Corporate Sales Manager with forecasting for territory
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of Mid Market / Corporate Sales process
- A minimum of 5-7 years Management experience in high-tech sales
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to forecast accurately
- Proficient in use of relevant CRM database tools (SFDC)
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated, positive attitude; results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed
In return, we will invest in you; and in your customers. You will be supported by a world class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates; and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career. Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.