Sr. QA Software Engineer
Position: Sr. QA Software Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
As part of Cloud Quality and Reliability team you will be responsible for the functional and system testing of various features and solution of the Zscaler cloud, including:
- Strong in computer science fundamentals
- Good understanding of database schema, modeling, Rest APIs and microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with Hadoop and other data processing frameworks such as Spark, Kafka, Storm and Elasticsearch and DRUID search
- Experience with identities and access management systems, like Okta, SAML protocols, and security services.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, containers, AWS or Azure infrastructure services
- Working knowledge of Linux or any Unix systems
- Demonstrate good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Java / Perl / Python or any scripting language is desirable
- Minimum 5+ years of experience required in similar or related technology
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experienced in distributed systems related to scale and performance testing
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.