Practice Launch Specialist
We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Position: Practice Launch Specialist
The Practice Launch Specialist EMEA is an expert responsible for educating our partner community on why a network centric application access approach is no longer ideal and requires a complete reimagining of how users access applications and information.
This role requires a deep understanding of security and networking technology, along with the ability to understand and interpret organizational dynamics and the ability to engage and positively influence key technology and enterprise architecture decision makers.
Challenge our customers to evolve their strategy and change their mindset from Network Centric, to App and User Centric. Lay the foundation for the sales teams to prove Zscaler offers the best solution in this new paradigm.
Lead transformation workshops across security, network, application, authentication, communication, and Enterprise Architecture teams to challenge, educate, design, and plan for a world where users, applications, and data can reside anywhere.
High Level Design
Create 1-3 year Transformation Roadmap with the customer that maps out business objectives, technical requirements, and Zscaler technology required. Lays out the Deployment & Upsell framework for the Sales team.
Present on stage at industry events & conferences. Educate internal teams on industry trends (SD WAN, 0365, etc.)
- Assigned to SI's and Service Providers to build technical practices within the VAR’s
- Stand up Labs and ‘Demo’ equipment within the VAR for learning and hands-on engagement. Example: ‘Advanced Technology Center’ -
- Train the VAR Partner’s field SE’s on our technology platform, while equipping them with the knowledge and technical education necessary to execute marketing events, lunch & learns, etc.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of networking and security architectures and engage in technical discussions with network and security architects of large enterprises.
- Present both industry and Zscaler technical architecture as it relates to customers’ and prospects’ environment and technical requirements.
- Own the room and coordinate high-level technical workshops to gain agreement from diverse stake holders and agendas.
- Leverage relationships to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Ensure the sales and customer success organizations is fully supported and has the necessary resources to be successful.
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies including but not limited to: HTTP and web related technologies, proxies, caches, firewalls, SSL/IPsec, VPN’s, DLP, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS)
- Strong understanding of how to navigate large enterprise organizational structures
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS solution opportunities
- Experience managing executive-level relationships
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills and very engaging interpersonal skills
- Support Marketing with evangelism activities
- Able to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory
In return, we will invest in you, and your customers. You will be supported by a world-class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career.
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Unique Code: 4523