People & Culture Specialist
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: People & Culture Specialist
Location: Chandigarh, India
The P&C Specialist will partner with Global People Operations in delivering a world-class employee experience, responsible for delivering HR administration, data management, payroll and benefits administration across multiple geographies, managing end process and policy improvement. Other responsibilities include identifying gaps and improvisation of processes, performing compliance tracking, and addressing employee queries on provident fund, Mediclaim queries and regional benefits.
The P&C Specialist will support a high hiring velocity by optimizing a strategic offer generation, on- boarding, and the orientation process. This role will also assist with the immigration process working closely our legal attorneys, ensuring data quality and maintaining accuracy by running data audits.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Partner with Global People Operations in delivering a world-class employee experience
- Responsible for managing data administration for new hires and existing workforce on HRIS tool (i.e. SuccessFactors)
- Support a high hiring velocity by optimizing a strategic offer generation, on-boarding, and effective orientation process
- Generate and analyse HR-related reports as needed from our HRIS
- Address employee queries on provident fund, Mediclaim and regional benefits
- Assist with immigration and travel-rated tasks including business visa letters and verifications of employment
- Responsible for managing end process and policy improvement - identifying gaps and improvisation of processes
- Manages a data integrity and is responsible for ensuring compliance with Indian regulations
- Manage employees’ personal files and perform employee data audits to full-fill statutory requirements as needed
- Track and ensure the completion of background verifications of new hires to maintain the quality of workforce
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 Years of experience in HR Operations with good understanding of fundamental HR practices and policies.
- Experience working in a global company with a geographical distribution of responsibilities
- Good understanding of SuccessFactors, ADP, Grey tip, Sterling, HR Onboarding applications, Jobvite, HR Reporting, and data analysis a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Google Docs
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize workload, effectively managing conflicting priorities on a daily basis
- Possess a high level of integrity – must show good judgment and confidentiality at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, collaborative, positive attitude and highly motivated
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that relate to HR systems
- Strong English communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to build trusting relationships and interact/negotiate with HR partners
- Comfortable with learning new systems and technologies
- Ability to work independently to “figure things out” and be comfortable to propose a solution
- Master’s degree and relevant certifications preferred
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Organisation
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.