Sr Business Partner
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
Sr People and Culture Business Partner
Reporting to the Associate Director, APJ People, and Culture, you will partner with Zscaler’s India teams to develop and implement strategic People and Culture best practices aligned to business growth.
As with all functions at Zscaler, this is a hands-on role and requires someone who can provide strategic thought leadership as well as handle the day-to-day details, transactions, and KPI reporting/analysis.
Key Focus Areas
- Operate as a trusted adviser to India leaders and teams on all people-related issues
- Work with Leaders to conduct new hire assessments, talent review, and succession planning initiatives
- Drive the annual Merit and Stock refresh programs
- Deliver initiatives designed to improve Leadership and Employee performance, productivity, and satisfaction
- Partner with Learning Development teams to create programs to suit the specific needs of the technical teams
- Work directly with employees and managers to achieve timely resolution of P&C related questions and concerns
- Proactively advise leaders in employee life-cycle areas such as hiring, promotions, performance management, and terminations
- Ensure efficiency and scalability of P&C practices to enable business activities without undue bureaucracy
- Metrics-driven business consultation to influence and coach leadership on people and leadership trends
- Advise and provide resolution to our managers on potential employee-related legal issues
- Assist in communications initiatives.
Position Requirements Include
- Min 5 years Significant and relevant People and Culture (HR) experience supporting India (Technical & GA), including a track record of providing consultation to Senior Leadership on strategic initiatives.
- Knowledge and experience with global business practices and able to integrate Indian practices into a global, scalable framework.
- Requires significant experience as a hands-on, HR Business Partner in a complex, high volume, high growth environment; prior experience supporting technology Sales and Marketing teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of metrics, drivers and compensation plans, and scorecards.
- A Master’s degree in human resources, Organizational Development, or related field is ideal
- Demonstrated track record of driving improvements in organizational effectiveness; ability to apply and adapt practices to business needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with senior management and employees; ability to present facts and recommendations in a clear and concise manner with strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with proficiency in Microsoft and G-Suite applications.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.