Sr. Manager Professional Services
Role: Sr. Manager- Professional Services
Reports To: Sr. Director Professional Services
Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around. Our mission is simple - it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market - security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler - including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, and NATO - and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day.
We are a well-funded Software as a Service company and are growing extremely fast, which means incredible career and growth opportunities for passionate and talented people that are ambitious and driven to be the best. We’ll offer you an opportunity to make a difference, and you will get to work in a fun, fast paced environment where you can excel at what you do and create.
- Lead and manage a technical team of network engineers responsible for deployment and support in multiple, existing and new data centers.
- Responsibility for all hiring, on-boarding, development and performance management for the team.
- Lead the organization and participate in long-term planning and strategic decision making with the global team.
- Manage cross-functional relationships across organizations to include network engineering, data centre design, construction, and technical program management
- Work with engineering team- network architecture, and automation.
- Drive operational excellence through process, procedures, tooling, training and effective management of KPIs.
- Use dashboards and metrics to drive operational efficiencies and identify areas for improvement.
- Establish and improve global deployment standards and best practices to drive consistency, quality, and efficiency.
- 12+ years of leading technical teams responsible for deploying and operating large-scale network infrastructure.
- Experience managing geographically distributed teams.
- Experience with leadership development and developing and implementing organizational strategy.
- Experience with managing network operations and maintenance activity in a 24x7 production environment.
- Networking Experience - VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients, Network troubleshooting experience - Familiarity with tools such as Ping, Traceroute, MTR, and Network Protocol Analysers such as tcp dump, Wireshark
- Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.