Sr. Manager - SOX and Internal Audit(Chartered Accountants Only)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Sr. Manager - SOX and Internal Audit(Chartered Accountants Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Sr. Manager- SOX & Internal Audit will report to the Head of Internal Audit and will be contributing to the ongoing development of the internal audit function and to Zscaler’s efforts to achieve compliance with requirements associated with its business objectives. You will directly assist the Head of Internal Audit in all key planning and operating activities of the function and will be instrumental in efforts to impact and influence positive business outcomes.
Core areas of accountability will include providing audit leadership associated with the ongoing development of the SOX program, maturing the department’s processes, as well as managing and leading impactful audits across the company. You will contribute to continuous improvement activities across key internal audit activities including internal audit risk assessment processes and developing professional practices aligned with the Institute of Internal Auditors – Internal Professional Practices Framework (IIA IPPF) and will be responsible for overseeing and executing SOX, financial and operational audits, as well as other related activities.
The Sr. Audit Manager will be responsible for building strong relationships throughout Zscaler while providing consultation on risks, governance and internal controls and thereby preserving the Internal Audit’s position as a valuable corporate resource.
Zscaler has spent years building ground-breaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/ What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with the Head of Internal Audit to develop and implement a SOX program that is commensurate with the size and needs of Zscaler.
- Work with business partners to ensure that controls have been defined and sufficient evidence is retained to demonstrate adherence to established controls.
- Building a risk-based audit plan that includes an assessment of all relevant risk factors.
- Assist and contribute to Zscaler’s Internal Audit strategy and roadmap.
- Contribute to the development of Zscaler’s Internal Audit Professional Practices. Assist in the implementation of processes and tools supporting the Practices.
- Manage multiple administrative functions including (but not limited to) scheduling of resources, management of co-sourced audit relationship, and oversight of the budget. Oversee the development and publication of audit management reports designed to facilitate the management of the function.
- Ensure the overall quality and consistency of audit work by closely reviewing the work performed by the team and adherence to department and professional standards for audits. Continuously seek opportunities for audit process improvement.
- Manage and execute audits, including identifying and analysing risks, planning and prioritizing the audit work, conducting interviews, observing operations, documenting and analyzing procedures and controls, performing audit tests, preparing appropriate work papers, developing audit recommendations, reviewing identified issues with appropriate management, and preparing audit reports.
- Identify and develop audit techniques including continuous auditing, data analysis and monitoring leveraging the Zscaler platform and service. Identify and promote audit best practices associated with the use of Zscaler’s core platforms, applications, and capabilities.
- Actively assist in recruiting, screening, hiring, developing, and mentoring audit colleagues. Foster and maintain a healthy, collaborative team environment and strong group morale.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with management, learning and understanding the business to better provide value-added services, establishing credibility as a management consultant and internal controls resource, and ensuring business partner satisfaction.
- Continue to develop and expand knowledge of the audit profession, our industry, and Zscaler products and information through self-study, research, and continuing education efforts.
- Adhere to and comply with applicable federal & state laws and regulatory guidance, as well as Zscaler policies and procedures.
- 8+ years of internal audit experience with a combination of industry and consulting experience.
- Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience. Appropriate certifications in auditing are preferred (i.e. DISA, CIA, CPA, CISA or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of audits, concurrent oversight, and execution of multiple projects.
- Experience in managing integrated audits that address a combination of financial/operating and technology objectives.
- Demonstrated experience, skills, and knowledge with IIA Professional Practices and Standards.
- Written, verbal skills and experience appropriate to executive and board-level reporting and presentation.
- Experience in a SaaS or technology related company is highly preferred
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.