Senior DevOps Engineer
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global datacentres to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Mohali, India
The Senior DevOps Engineer will report to the Sr. Director, Software Engineering . You will build the tools and infrastructure needed to make the mobile team as efficient as possible. You will help keep the mobile CI/CD pipeline running at top speed. We need smart and passionate engineers who are obsessed with squeezing every bit of performance out of a build system. You will ensure our apps are safely delivered to market. You will work side-by-side with app and test engineers to ensure consistent, high-confidence delivery through our CI/CD pipelines. We have a system running today but need to take it to the next level of scale, flexibility and availability. You will have a direct impact in shaping that future.
Responsibilities/ What You'll Do:
- Build, maintain and operate our mobile app CI/CD pipelines.
- Create the next generation test infrastructure for our mobile apps, focusing on scalability for a geographically distributed team.
- Track and monitor build metrics such as code coverage, build times, build queue times, usage/consumption for build agents, and chart them overtime .
- Help increase developer and release velocity, improve code health, improve code security by surfacing vulnerabilities, and build developer tools.
Qualifications/Your Background :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experience
- Experience with Release management , CI/CD principles, architecture, and operations
- Excellent in Python language.
- Experience building infrastructure as code using tools such as Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible , GIT , SVN , Bamboo , Jira
- Experience with Jenkins and Jenkins shared libraries (Groovy)
- Experience with containerizing build workloads using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with macOS and Linux environments.
- Strong knowledge of iOS and Android build systems, log analysis tools, and app signing.
- Experience with Gradle, Maven, and/or CocoaPods dependency management systems is a plus
- Experience with IDEs such as Xcode and Android Studio is a plus
- Experience with automated app deployments to Google Play, Apple App Store, and TestFlight is a plus
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.