Staff Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Emerging Technology group is a fast paced and exciting product development team which is at the forefront of adopting cloud technology and solving customer problems. We hire talented engineers and provide them lots of freedom and autonomy to build great products. The position is to hire an engineer who will contribute to significantly improve product quality. We are looking for engineers with a combination of
solid in-depth understanding of networking, systems and security and have the ability to test software for scale, performance and availability.
Role- Staff Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Operational duties for our cloud based products - deployments, on-call, incident management.
- Design and deploy various customer facing Linux and BSD based systems.
- Management of container-based architecture (AWS ECS and Kubernetes).
- Create and deploy scalable monitoring systems.
- Architect and implement various cloud management automations.
- Contribute to OS and software packaging and distribution.
- Write and maintain Ops documentation.
- Resolve escalations and help prevent reiteration of incidents with process, monitoring and reliability improvements.
- Contribute and implement DevOps best practices within the group.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Hands on experience with infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of Virtualization, Cloud Architecture and Services, Automated Deployments
- Strong understanding of web security and protocols HTTP, SSL/TLS, DNS, SQL and networking fundamentals
- Rich DevOps skills across CI/CD, SCM, Builds and Releases, Continuous Integration Tools and frameworks
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.