Software Engineer, QA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Software Engineer - QA
- Design & develop test plan and test Zscaler Isolation Platform including clear separation of performance, functional, integration, regression, exploratory tests to ensure application quality.
- Automate end to end user flow for Zscaler Isolation Platform by using tools and technologies suited for the software being developed.
- Engage in test case execution including defect documentation and tracking, resolution support, and fix verification
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues with Zscaler Isolation Platform
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop test plans for assigned areas
- Identifies issues and technical interdependencies and suggest possible solutions
- Assist in the development and delivery of training to cross-functional teams
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix
- Demonstrable experience of testing within Web Technologies and/or API-related space
- Must be very hands on, passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for system testing
- Experienced in automation framework development & test automation.
- Good experience with load/stress testing
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux environments. Knowledge of containerized environments is a plus.
- User flow automation using frameworks such as Selenium (java/js/python) etc
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Performance Testing Experience on large scale cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Ability/Willingness to solve common repeated tasks using scripting languages like python, bash etc
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Unique Code 5236