Pricing Analytics Lead
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
We’re looking for a pricing analytics lead who is excited about applying their analytical skills to democratize data, metrics and insights driven decision making for all Zscaler employees. If you are naturally data curious, excited about both deriving insights from data and designing data pipelines to improve availability and usability of those insights, and motivated by having impact on the business, we want to hear from you.
Position: Pricing Analytics Lead
Location: Bengaluru or Pune or Mohali, India
- Drive business outcomes by developing recommendations based on data (pricing, sales, customer, product)
- Create analyses that tell a “story” focused on insights, not just data analytics
- Develop pricing performance dashboards to enable extended teams to make decision related to pricing profitability, discounting trends, pricing competitiveness and pricing effectiveness
- Develop deal pricing tools
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of pricing experiments
- Apply models on large datasets to measure results and outcomes
- Evaluate various options in terms of appropriate modeling technique/algorithm and apply the one which fits best in the overall business & technical environment
- Work closely with the Pricing, Product, Finance and Strategy teams
- Collaborate with Data Platform teams to improve availability and usability of pricing data and insights in Snowflake and Tableau
- 5 to 8 Years of experience in a Pricing Analytics, Business Operations, and/or Data Analytics role, with a focus on analyzing large data sets to solve problems
- Master’s degree in Management or Statistics or a related field
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Expert in visualization using Tableau (or similar tools)
- Prior experience in Pricing at a leading technology company
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact.
- Skills in influencing without authority
- Attention to detail
- Intuition for understanding business needs
You should include these in your application:
- Description of the most interesting analysis you’ve done, key findings, business decisions that were taken and final impact
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.