Customer Success Manager - Japan
For over 11 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving customer success, optimization, and upsell of new business opportunities for APAC Region by qualifying and nurturing installed base in support of our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market that leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
- Develop and nurture customers to become Brand Ambassadors on behalf of Zscaler
- Interact with CISOs/Director/Manager Level stakeholders to drive VALUE realization from Zscaler platform
- Deliver Service Review presentations Onsite to align Zscaler services with customer business initiatives and priorities
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology and articulate advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touch points for existing customers
- Work closely with Account Sales teams to help with Upsell/Cross-sell opportunities in existing customers
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management and Support groups.
- Good understanding of Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Familiarity with Network Architectures and network routing concepts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- 4 - 8 years of experience working in a customer-facing role, ideally Project Management or Customer Success with a Technical background but Customer Support would be considered.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.