Position: Director, Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits)
Location: San Jose, CA (Headquarters)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 4,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Reporting the Chief People & Culture Officer, the Sr. Director of Total Rewards will serve as a trusted organizational leader responsible for the design of Zscaler’s compensation philosophy and the strategic management of inclusive employee-related benefits and services that are able to effectively support a diverse, rapidly-growing employee base.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader with a deep understanding of scaling compensation and benefits programs and practices, with a track record of conceptualizing successful strategies, leading action plans, and driving the execution of organizational goals. This position requires an ability to think strategically about problems as well as a knack for tactical execution.
- Develop, own, and evolve our Global Total Rewards programs, including Benefits, Health and Wellness, and Pension/Retirement plans targeted at retaining Zscaler’s competitive position and maximizing engagement and retention.
- Partnering with the Chief People Officer, participate and support the Compensation Committee Work Plan including executive compensation programs.
- Maintain a good pulse on market data and drive Best in Class programs to ensure competitiveness in the marketplace
- Design and recommend global benefits programs by assessing Zscaler's needs, reviewing competitor and general industry practices, and analyzing cost impact/effectiveness.
- Partner with the Business Partner and Talent Acquisition Team to advise and influence business leaders in compensation strategy, programs, and issues, including equity practices.
- Drive the framework that supports the annual merit programs.
- In partnership with the People team & Zscaler leadership, manage compliance-related activities as it relates to People & Culture.
- 8+ years' relevant experience in compensation, equity programs, and benefits planning.
- Experience with effectively scaling a rewards function to support the company's business goals and growth, with a strong awareness of best practices.
- Expertise in the development of strategy and administration of compensation and benefits (including Executive compensation)
- Demonstrated understanding of the complexity of business on a global scale.
- Demonstrated ability in managing internal compliance programs and policies.
- Exceptional communication instincts & practices that keep stakeholders informed and included in a way that builds trust. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in performing complex reporting and analysis. Strong analytical, mathematical, statistical, and conceptual skills; Excel expertise is required.
- Excellent business and People Operations acumen, comfortable navigating ambiguity and thrives in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to think strategically and to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.