Senior Product Specialist- Emerging Technologies
Title: Senior Product Specialist- Emerging Technologies
Location: San Jose, CA
Role reports to: Senior Director, Technology Product Specialists
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
Tech Product Specialist for Emerging Technologies responsibilities include:
- Work in individual capacity to provide support to product managers for one or more products within the emerging technology product lines
- Own competitive analysis for assigned product areas, including technical collateral and SWOT analysis
- Help field teams and product management with complex product setups and deployments
- Participate and tag team with functional PM in internal company events like Zenith Live, SKO etc. to train technical field including SE/SA/TAM/Support on assigned emerging products
- Assist product leadership team in evaluating and diligence on strategic build/buy/partner opportunities
- Work with Bus Dev on validating and documenting strategic partnership technology integrations
- 5-7 years of experience as Technical Product Manager, Technical Marketing Engineer or Professional Services Engineer in networking or security
- Technical expertise with VPN, Proxies, Firewall and Load Balancing products
- Hands on expertise with one of the public cloud infrastructure (ex. AWS, Azure etc.)
- Understanding of identity systems and protocols (ex. ADFS, SAML, SCIM etc.)
- Write blog posts and papers related to technical analysis and creating technical collateral.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Enablement to roll out technical trainings for technical sales as well as support organization
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.