Senior Software QA Automation Engineer
Position: Senior Software QA Automation Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA + Closely Surrounding Areas
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 190 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier grade level– we process over 50 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to assist in building the next generation of Zscaler's products. As part of the Cloud Quality and Reliability team you will be responsible for the solution testing, tools development and test automation for Zscaler Digital Experience product.
- Design & develop test plans for Zscaler's cloud logging and reporting platform.
- Develop Programs/scripts using Python for test automation development.
- Design, develop and extend the automated testing frameworks.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues within Zscaler products running on Unix systems.
- Solve problems and establish plans and provide technical consultation in the design, development and test effort of Zscaler engineering projects which involves in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking
- Routing and HTTP protocols.
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop test plans for assigned areas.
Identifies issues and technical inter-dependencies and suggest possible solutions.
- Assist in development and delivery of training to cross-functional teams.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues in QA Lab.
- Responsible for coming up with the requirements for the Zscaler Cloud Service Monitors and automating them.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in QA & test automation within Networking and/or Big Data domain.
- Experienced in automation framework development & test automation.
- Experienced in Big Data platform and data analytics testing.
- Proficiency in Python for test automation & tools development
- Strong understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP .
- Knowledge of Unix systems internal, Computer Networking, Database systems and query language.
- Experienced in Unix shell commands and shell scripts.
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on & passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for testing.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.