VP, FP&A Field Sales
Position: VP, FP&A Field Sales
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Our team is growing and looking for an experienced, strategic and hands-on VP to lead our Global Field Sales and Services Finance function. This new position will report to the Senior Vice President of Finance and play a critical role in supporting the Company’s continued growth and driving a scalable and efficient operation. This role requires strong leadership skills and solid business acumen capable of driving results and improving processes. The ideal candidate will possess a strong quantitative background and analytical mindset, advanced modeling abilities and superior attention to detail.
- Partner closely with the Global Field Sales organization to define and drive responsibilities around forecasting and managing business metrics
- Provide recommendations to executive team and business leaders on actionable insights
- Drive annual planning and monthly forecasting for the overall Sales and Services organization
- Build and develop consumable framework for translating GTM strategy into measurable financial reporting with the goal of improving forecasting and target setting for revenue, margin and operating investments
- Develop scalable and efficient financial processes that support a rapidly growing business
- Lead, motivate, and develop a high-quality team
- Minimum 15+ years of FP&A experience with preference for SaaS businesses; MBA strongly preferred
- Effective mentor with successful track record of team development
- Advanced analytical skills including a demonstrated ability to develop and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Strategic thinker with excellent business acumen
- Superior written and oral communication, inter-personal, presentation and team skill
- Ambitious self-starter, takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Tableau, Salesforce.com, Clari, and/or other comparable software systems
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.