Director, Business Applications
Position: Director, Business Applications
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
What is this role about:
The Director, Business Applications will lead a globally distributed team of Business Analysts and have responsibility for the timely delivery of projects and initiatives that support Zscaler's strategic objectives.
This position will drive the necessary alignment between technology teams, business processes and a wide range of functional organizations. The primary stakeholders are Marketing, Sales, Service, Finance, HR and Product Management.
Who are you:
You are a highly driven individual with strong emotional intelligence; a true self-starter with demonstrated experience in high growth, fast-paced organizations. You are a leader with a focus on building and managing a successful team. The successful candidate will drive consensus and provide direction. You will be expected to be a hands-on subject matter expert capable of delivering the technology solutions required to solve complex business issues.
- Lead a global team of Business Analysts and functional managers
- Align the business analysts with the strategic initiatives of the primary stakeholders
- Partner with primary business stakeholders: Marketing, Sales, Service, Finance, HR and Product Management.
- Translate business priorities into robust IT Systems and Architecture requirements.
- Develop and manage a collaborative team focused on providing efficient and timely solutions to key business challenges in multiple, sometimes overlapping, functional areas.
- Be a mentor to the team and develop the next line of leaders in the organization.
- Partner with the IT Engineering counterpart to drive successful implementation of capabilities.
- Strong functional and tech knowledge in the Business Process and Architecture related to Marketing, Sales, Service, Finance, HR and Product Management.
- 15+ Years of experience in IT space with a majority as a Leader. Demonstrated growth over the last few years with growth in the breadth of responsibilities.
- Significant experience in strategy, development, implementation, and use of IT systems.
- Deep knowledge of industry-standard SAAS applications: Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Apttus (or) Salesforce CPQ, Success Factors or equivalent HR System.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.