Senior Business Analyst - Marketing Operations (US Shift, Tableau, Reporting, Business Analytics)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior Business Analyst - Marketing Operations(US Shift, Tableau, Reporting, Business Analytics)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Senior Business Analyst - Marketing Operations role is part of our Marketing Ops BI & Analytics team which is responsible for reporting & business analytics for Marketing & Marketing related functions. This position will solve complex business problems using data for driving the growth of the organization. The candidate would be required to work on tools such as Tableau, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Spreadsheet, SQL, and R/Python.
The Zscaler Marketing team is comprised of smart and tenacious people who are passionate about our vision of a secure, cloud-enabled digital future. By using their talent to share that vision, Zscaler sales teams are bringing the power and agility of cloud transformation to organizations around the world. Be a part of it!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Owning Tableau dashboards for Marketing Organization
- Owning ad-hoc analysis requests from field users and management
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and develop BI solutions to positively impact business performance
- Solve complex business problems using data and analytics techniques
- Present complex information and data in an easy-to-understand way to drive action
- 2-4 years of experience in Business Insights and Analytics function
- Knowledge of Tableau, Salesforce.com, Google Spreadsheet, SQL and working knowledge of R/Python
- Ability to drive analytics solution in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborate with diverse internal teams
- Drive to learn, iterate and innovate and passionate about applying data analytics to solve business problems
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Shift Timings : Permanent US Shift
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available athttp://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.