Sr. Manager of Operational Audits
** Bay Area local candidates only. Relocation not included. Thanks! **
Position: Sr. Manager of Operational Audits
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference!
Reporting to the Global Head of Internal Audit, you will assist in developing the operational audit program in an exciting and fast-paced environment. Share in executing the enterprise risk management and risk assessment processes, while driving all phases of prioritized operational audits. Helping to build a world class Internal Audit program.
Core areas will include managing, leading and executing complex technology and operational audits. Additionally, as required, this role may assist with the ongoing development of the SOX program.
- Assist in development and execution of the annual plan including linking strategic initiatives of the Company to key audit and technology risks. Understand business changes and adapt the audit plan throughout the year.
- Lead audit engagements following the Internal Audit Chart and the IIA’s Professional Standards with a focused lens on risk over financial reporting, information technology, operational and compliance processes, as well as communicating fact-based audit results though well-written, concise and clear audit reports.
- Perform regular, periodic follow-up on audit issues and recommendations to evaluate the adequacy of corrective actions.
- Advise the business on initiatives, such as system implementations and reviews of policies and procedures.
- Investigate and research technical information technology, accounting and auditing matters.
- Identify and maintain leading edge knowledge and audit techniques to improve the audit process and results.
- Coach, train and mentor the audit team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, executive management, and external auditors.
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience, including 5+ years of integrated financial/IT auditing experience (Big 4 audits experience preferred).
- Possess executive presence, excellent communication skills both oral and written (must be able to tailor their communication style as the candidate will interface with employees of all levels).
- Demonstrate strong data analytics capabilities, including visualization methods, techniques, and tools.
- Knowledge of automated control environments, IT General Controls, Cyber Security best practices, etc.
- Dynamic and effective leader, who leads by example and mentors a team to meet high profile and dynamic objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills and a highly professional “client service orientation”
- Ability to position oneself as a strategic partner to assist audit stakeholders in meeting company objectives.
- Willingness to travel periodically domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems
- CPA, CIA, CISA or CISSP preferred
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.