Deal Desk Analyst
We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Deal Desk Analyst
The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for supporting the EMEA Sales organization in structuring deal pricing, terms and managing the non-standard policy review and approval process. The ideal candidate will possess proven business acumen, financial analytics and project management skills while building and maintaining strong working relationships with our sales teams and cross-functional stakeholders. This role will partner with multiple internal groups including Sales, Finance, Legal, Product Management, Sales Operations and Customer Success to maintain efficient support to deals and achieve the initiatives of the Global Deal Desk process.
- Respond to inquiries, provide guidance for quote and contract processes, assisting with the proper structure of deals, and advising on standard terms structure for the EMEA Sales organization
- Define and ensure compliance with published approval policies including the vetting against the partner program and discount structure
- Assist in the structuring of complex quotes within the Apptus quoting tool including profitability analysis of deals
- Collect data and information to further standardize the deal formation process. Identify opportunities to automate elements of the deal desk and improve operational execution.
- Partner with the Global Deal Desk Leader to drive best practices that ensure pricing decisions are appropriately considered aligned to the company’s strategy
- Engage cross-functional leaders in the development and socialization of new pricing and product configuration strategies, including Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Services and Finance, collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure buy-in and successful implementation.
- Identify and recommend policy and process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of deal structure, exception processes and ultimately decrease deal cycle time
- Partner with sales enablement to create and participate in training the EMEA Sales organization on Deal Desk processes and approvals
- Work with finance and order management to help move orders to closure and mitigate issues for deals that are stuck in order management
- Meet SLA requirements as defined by Global Deal Desk
- Build and present advanced analytics focused on Geo discounting and non-standard proposals for all levels of the sales organization
- Experience in deal support management preferably in a high-tech industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Demonstrated experience with collaboration between finance, accounting, legal, sales operations and sales to help frame and price customer quotes
- Must be familiar with Salesforce.com, CPQ tools (preferably Apptus), MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.