Manager, Professional Services
Position: Manager, Professional Services
Location: East Coast, USA
** US Citizens Only ** Due to nature of customers **
Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around. Our mission is simple - it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market - security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler - including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, and NATO - and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every day!
We are one of America's top 100% cloud based cybersecurity companies and we're growing extremely fast, which means unlimited career growth + opportunities for passionate, talented and driven people - people who want to be the best. Plus, Zscaler's culture offers you the opportunity to make a difference, while working in a challenging, fun and fast paced environment.
- Lead and manage a technical team of network engineers responsible for deployment and support in multiple, existing and new data centers.
- Responsibility for all hiring, on-boarding, development and performance management for the team.
- Lead the organization and participate in long-term planning and strategic decision making with the global team.
- Manage cross-functional relationships across organizations to include network engineering, data centre design, construction, and technical program management
- Work with engineering team- network architecture, and automation.
- Drive operational excellence through process, procedures, tooling, training and effective management of KPIs.
- Use dashboards and metrics to drive operational efficiencies and identify areas for improvement.
- Establish and improve global deployment standards and best practices to drive consistency, quality, and efficiency.
- 10+ years of leading technical teams responsible for deploying and operating large-scale network infrastructure.
- Experience managing geographically distributed teams.
- Experience with leadership development and developing and implementing organizational strategy.
- Experience with managing network operations and maintenance activity in a 24x7 production environment.
- Networking Experience - VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients, Network troubleshooting experience - Familiarity with tools such as Ping, Traceroute, MTR, and Network Protocol Analysers such as tcp dump, Wireshark
- Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.