Senior Engineering Recruiter
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior Recruiter
Location: Bangalore, India
The Sr Recruiter will report to the Manager- Talent Acquisition. As a Recruiter, you will work closely with our hiring managers as well as our technical & corporate leaders to lead and execute full-cycle recruiting.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Why Recruit for Zscaler?
- You take pride in being an expert on talent and partnering with the business to hire the best.
- You thrive in technology recruiting – it’s competitive, dynamic, and fun.
- You are passionate about employment branding, selection, and customer experience.
- You want to recruit for a champion business that values innovation and progression.
- You are a hands-on leader who loves to lead a team and run his/her own searches.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing strategies to offer negotiation.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop staffing strategies to meet business needs.
- Identify potential candidates through creative sourcing techniques to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Strategize, recommend, and drive improvements for building a talent pipeline.
- Act as a consultant in hiring processes utilizing industry knowledge, compensation expertise, leveling guidelines, etc.
- 8-10 years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for Enterprise or SaaS companies is highly desired
- Domain knowledge in networking and/or security is another huge plus
- A Strong network of talent
- Ability to build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm about an opportunity to prospective candidates
- Passion for delighting hiring managers and candidates
- Ability to find and attract the right candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques including creative sourcing channels, outside of LinkedIn
- Strong process-orientation, organization, and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.