Escalation Engineer- Edgewise
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Escalation Engineer
Zscaler seeks a self-motivated and technically skilled individual to manage and execute product support, professional services, and technical account management (TAM) objectives. This individual will focus on the micro segmentation product portfolio that Zscaler acquired via Edgewise Networks.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
● Train and become an expert at using the Edgewise platform.
● Maintain intimate knowledge of all Zscaler products and services.
● Interact with customers using a variety of mediums (phone, email, on-site) in a professional and efficient manner.
● Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Zscaler Product Management based on customer requirements.
● Triage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of customers' technical support issues.
● Work with customers to provide engineering with logs, screenshots, and complete error descriptions.
● Maintain communication with the customer during the support issue process through to resolution.
● Contribute to KB articles and other collateral to help the team provide customers with the best possible support.
● Expected to be available to be on call during non-operational hours as part of a periodical support rotation.
● Assist the customer with implementing Edgewise in their environment.
● Investigate and implement solutions to questions and concerns that arise during implementation.
● Develop an understanding of common infrastructure applications, protection strategies, and how to apply them to customer environments.
Technical Account Management
● Manage the Premium Support relationship and ensures that Zscaler is and continues to be considered a key technology partner within the account.
● Proactively update customers about Zscaler product updates; upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
● Expected to be available to be on call when contacted by assigned premium support customers for P0/P1 customer-impacting issues during non-operational hours.
4 years experience in a highly technical role.
● 2 years experience in technical support, professional services, TAM, or a similar customer-facing role.
● Experience in implementing/supporting enterprise security solutions.
● Experience in the information security industry.
● Committed desire to provide customer satisfaction.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong Troubleshooting and customer management skills is a must.
● In-depth understanding of common on-premises and cloud virtualization technologies
● Familiarity with common infrastructure applications such as Microsoft Active Directory.
● Good understanding of security fundamentals such as firewalls and proxies.
● Familiarity with network architectures and network routing concepts.
● Basic scripting/programming experience (bash, PowerShell, Python) is an added advantage.
● Experience directly managing physical and/or virtual infrastructure is an added advantage
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.