Campaign Specialist (Night Shift Only)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Campaign Specialist (Night Shift Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Campaign Specialist will be responsible for B2B campaigns that drive awareness, acquisition, and conversion to customers and prospects. We’re expanding our Demand Generation Team and looking for outstanding, data-driven marketing professional.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Manage the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns in line with objectives
- Work in a cross-functional capacity across marketing, sales and product management
- Develop and publish a campaign calendar to facilitate planning, manage workloads, eliminate conflicts, and ensure the optimal customer experience
- Manage third party vendor relationships
- Proactively communicate with internal partners about progress, deliverables, roadblocks, and results
- Work with marketing operations on metrics and reporting to assess marketing campaign performance
- Maintain regular measurement/reporting on the ROI of campaigns. Use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- BA/BS degree required; Experience in security or networking is a plus
- 1 - 3 years of demand generation experience preferably within a SaaS company
- Knowledge of integrated marketing principles and practices
- Understanding of end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple and projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to lead and inspire teams, collaborate, and lead cross-functionally
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Static Night Shift role
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.