Senior Executive - Deal Desk (Night Shift Only)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior Executive - Deal Desk (Night Shift Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Senior Executive - Deal Desk will be supporting and assisting the sales and sales operations team in the timely review of the complex proposals and providing inputs based on set policies and framework.
The deal desk will provide a mechanism to support non-standard deal requests. A well-functioning deal desk is expected to have a noticeable impact with adjacent activities – like pricing and contracting – that support the deal process. Further, it will allow the sales organization to focus on selling, giving them the opportunity to find and close more deals.
Deal Desk will mostly handle non-standard pricing (and other) deal exceptions.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Analyze quotes to ensure technical and commercial fit.
- Respond to inquiries, provide guidance for quote and contract processes, assisting with the proper structure of deals, and advising on standard terms structure
- Define and ensure compliance with published approval policies including the vetting against the partner program and discount structure
- Manage non-standard deals through the entire deal process and provide creative solutions to non-standard deals that still align with business rules
- Assist the sales team in quoting complex transactions on Aptus
- Creating billing schedule and splits for sales
- Engage cross-functional leaders in the development and socialization of new pricing and product configuration strategies, including Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Services and Finance, collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure buy-in and successful implementation.
- Identify and recommend policy and process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of deal structure, exception processes and ultimately decrease deal cycle time
- Work with finance and order management to help move orders to closure and mitigate issues for deals that are stuck in order management
- Candidate should be comfortable working in permanent night shifts.
- Willing to work in static night shifts.
- 2+ years of experience in deal support management, order administration or sales administration preferably in a high-tech industry.
- 3-6 years of business experience
- MBA/ M.Com or other similar courses
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Must be familiar with Salesforce.com, CPQ tools (preferably Apptus), MS Office
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.