Talent Development Program Manager
Talent Development Programs Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Zscaler is enabling the work-from-anywhere transformation by revolutionizing the world of networking and security. The Talent Development and Employee Experience Team, within our People & Culture organization, enables Zscaler’s success by "Engage, drive and develop a high-performing team that delivers sustained maximum results through a seamless, consumer-like, employee experience." Key focus areas for the team include Leadership & Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Development, Engagement & Experience, and Performance Management.
This role is responsible for coordinating the talent development roadmap (i.e., what lands, when) and partnering with program owners to drive program adoption. This role will be a key contributor to the design and build of key engagement, development, and performance management programs at Zscaler.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement progressive talent management solutions and processes that deliver on business outcomes through an exceptional customer experience.
- Design, operate and package program communications and enablement strategies that drive adoption of processes and tools and, bring them to life in an inspiring, meaningful, and consumable way.
- Gather and analyze performance, engagement, and development data and stakeholder data to identify trends/opportunities and work across the People & Culture Team to design and implement solutions, continuously evolve and refine.
- Prioritize in a fast-paced (i.e., rocketship) environment with multiple and changing objectives.
- Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to prepare polished collateral that influences outcomes and decisions.
- Consult and collaborate cross-functionally to story-tell the core messaging, positioning of program objectives, and talent value proposition.
- Work alongside core communities to enhance engagement in talent programs, including the Zscaler Senior Leadership, Zscaler People Managers, and the Zscaler People & Culture Team
What You’ll Need
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport with leaders at all levels within a high growth, global, SaaS organization
- Ability to lead, manage and influence cross-functional and cross-business teams without “authority”
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in relevant area (e.g., MBA, MHR, IO Psychology)
- 4+ years of experience in designing data-driven talent management solutions
- Subject matter expertise in program management, talent development, engagement, performance management, and/or analytics
- Experience leading large scale, global strategic talent initiatives requiring analytical insights
- Outstanding writing and editing skills; ability to communicate using a broad spectrum of media and adapt for various audiences
- Business & Intrapreneurial minded
- Visionary and excited by the opportunity to design and create
- Builds via a “Design Thinking” approach and involves others
- Scrappy and inspired by the challenge, live a Growth and Beginner’s Mindset (i.e., "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". - Shunryu Suzuki)
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.