Director/Sr. Director, Engineering, Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
Position: Director of Engineering (Zscaler CSPM)
Location: San Jose, CA | Seattle, WA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 4,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
We are looking for a talented Engineering Leader who will manage our Zscaler Cloud Posture Management (Zscaler CSPM) development team that builds Zscaler's cloud-native security and compliance assurance product. This role requires a fair understanding of cloud technologies, with hands-on experience with AWS Azure, and/or GCP. This is an excellent opportunity to enable and lead a fast growing multi-regional engineering team that is charting new ground in public cloud security technologies. This role reports to the Vice President of Zscaler CSPM.
- Manage and expand global Engineering team of developers, architects and managers
- Take ownership for all aspect of Zscaler CSPM product development
- Establish scalable processes that ensure timely delivery of robust, high-quality products
- Work closely with Product-Management in planning Roadmaps and on-time delivery of customer commitments
- Collaborate and work closely with other cross functional technical teams (Security, Infrastructure, Customer-Support, Tech-Pubs, etc)
- 7+ years of Engineering-Management experience with a proven track record in managing (30-50 member) high performing Global Engineering teams
- 15+ years of product development experience holding a variety of Technical and Management leadership roles with the following emphasis:
- Agile development with continuous integration, delivery and deployment of SaaS services (CI/CD)
- Experience developing on Public-Cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP) while utilizing modern PaaS & Serverless technologies (e.g. Azure Functions, API Management, AWS Lambda, Containers)
- Experience working with modern languages like ReactJS, Python, .NET Core and NoSql Databases (e.g. Redis, CosmosDB, AuroraDB etc)
- Security-Product development and delivery experience (e.g. Mobile, Cloud, Network, EndPoint, etc)
- Deep understanding of critical software design concepts: Abstraction, Modularity, Design Patterns, Representation Invariants, etc
- Object-oriented design and development skills for high-volume production applications
- Prior experience with distributed software product architectures
- Prior experience in large-scale SaaS services with uptime/reliability SLAs.
- Highly organized with superb execution skills in the development and deployment of enterprise cloud delivered applications
- Hands on management style in working with various feature teams, agile delivery negotiations, capacity and roadmap planning.
- Ability to mentor and grow a top tier engineering leadership team
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.