Commercial Sales Representative - Federal
We are looking for Federal salespeople who are sharp, creative, and hardworking with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products – We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that well help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Commercial Sales Representative - Federal
Reports to: Manager, Commercial Sales
Location: Washington DC, Dallas, TX, Raleigh, NC
Your Path to Success:
- Understand and solve Federal customers pain points through Zscaler's unique value proposition
- Embrace selling a disruptive technology to educate key decision makers in organizations within the 0-2k employee Federal agencies
- Be the GM of your business and create a plan for success; coverage, target prospects, customer footprint, partner coverage, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Manage the success of your business through our purpose built and industry proven leading indicators (LI’s)
- Learn and implement our world class sales methodology to consistently overachieve on quarterly/annual revenue goals
- Work closely with partners to create joint plans, generate pipeline and drive opportunities to closure
- Work closely with your SE to deliver on both business and technical value
- Be in control of your own career trajectory either, enterprise sales or leadership - we believe in promoting from within
- Maintain Salesforce accuracy to secure the required resources and assistance to help on opportunities
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 2 years selling experience with a revenue quota, preferably in the Federal space
- Knowledge of Public Sector desirable
- Knowledge of FSI and A&D vertical helpful
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software preferred
- Hunter mentality for high velocity transactional opportunities
- You are hungry to learn and develop making you highly coachable
- A learner who invests in self-development to continually become better each day
- A self-starter who looks to solve problems, drive pipeline and execute
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area preferred
In return, we will invest in you; and in your customers. You will be supported by a world class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates; and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career. Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.