For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Software Developer - SalesForce
Location: Chandigarh/Bangalore, India
The Salesforce Engineer will implement, deliver and manage business-critical initiatives for Zscaler’s sales and marketing initiatives on the force.com platform. The candidate should have a background in sales processes, marketing automation, and enterprise business application development. The candidate should be a self-starter and be open to the development of other tools the organization will invest in the future. The candidate must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective is a must.
The specific skill sets we are looking for
- Expert Ability to design and develop custom applications on Salesforce.com
- An expert developer on using Force.com with in-depth knowledge of APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product
- Track record in standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques
- Understand the code base of existing applications; maintain and enhance the same
- Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies. Ability to handle a full workload and meet proposed deadlines
- Great business analysis skill. Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Salesforce Administrator skills (Workflows, validation rules, reports, and dashboards)
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Ownership of Zscaler’s codebase on the Force.com platform ( APEX / Visual Force Pages / 3rd Party Applications / Integrations )
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Authoring Functional Design Documents and Technical Design Documents
- Provide hands-on expert level assistance to other developers for technical issues
- Implement and Manage integrations with other Zscaler systems ( ERP Integration, Product Cloud Integration )
- 4+ years solving complex problems using Apex, VisualForce, SOQL and SQL on salesforce.com.
- Experience with defining scalable and robust solutions for Support, Development, Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing.
We are not looking for Salesforce Admins. Please do not apply if your experience profile is purely administrative.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.