Customer Success Enablement Engineer
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position Title: Customer Success Enablement Engineer (CSEE)
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a significant impact, surrounded by amazing people in a disruptive hyper growth business?
Zscaler is seeking high-energy, experienced professionals to drive solution adoption into its existing customer base by developing and delivering content for technical enablement of customers and internal Customer Success Managers.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Customer Success Enablement Engineer (CSEE) will work cross functionally with Product, Engineering and Support teams to build best practices for adopting Zscaler.
- Develop reusable technical enablement content: best practice guides, demo videos, technical presentations, etc.
- Provide “How to” technical enablement sessions to Zscaler customers through scalable webinar sessions and individual customer meetings focused on specific outcomes.
- Deliver internal enablement to Customer Success Managers to help them drive technology adoption at scale through training and building adoption playbooks.
- Present at Customer User Groups covering best practices for achieving goals, experiences and recommendations around ZS technology.
- Identify trends in Customer Scorecard health data to identify gaps in technology adoption and help close those gaps by building a plan to action.
Skills & Experiences - Required
- Experience in a customer facing, technical role
- Ability to frame content and messaging for various audiences: technical, management, executive
- Able to understand technology and translate to business implications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Presentation, communication and meeting management skills
- Preparedness – able to ensure that all areas are considered before engaging with customers
- Consultative nature
- Quick learner
- Detail orientated
Technical Expertise Required:
- Good understanding of HTTP and TCP/IP
- A background in Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, Firewalls, DLP, and VPNs
- Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization
- You will have a detailed working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls
- Good understanding of ITIL / Service Management / Release Pipeline
- Vendor certification CISSP, CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, MCSE a distinct advantage
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.