Product Marketing Manager - Cloud Security
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Pune / Bangalore
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Director, CSPM Engineering. As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for the success of Zscalers CSPM exciting new products. This is your chance to build out a new area for Zscaler expanding the Zero Trust Exchange platform to new areas. In this role you'll identify marketing needs and build strategies and content for lead generation and awareness, working with Product Management to optimize messaging.
If you love to collaborate on creative projects and produce exciting and engaging content, then this is the role for you. We value diversity, creativity and a fresh perspective.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
- Collaborate closely with Product Management, sales enablement and the rest of marketing to build awareness of the CSPM products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies ( advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Optimize product value proposition, positioning, and messaging
- Develop product content for customers and sales enablement
- Conduct market analysis of customer trends and competitors
- Manage new feature announcements and monitor health of product launches, providing regular updates to executive stakeholders
- Provide internal and external communications of the CSPM product line
- 5 years of product marketing management experience
- Exceptional marketing skills in areas such as: product positioning, content creation and customer engagement
- Should have published cloud & security content before
- Strong communication skills that facilitate presenting and communicating information in a clear and compelling manner
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- The desire to look for new methods and find creative solutions to challenges
- Energy and flexibility for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented approach with a proven track record of revenue-driving success
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Passion for Zscaler mission to transform security
What You Can Expect from Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. If that excites you, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.