Principal Cloud Security Engineer
Cloud Security Consultant
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are now developing and expanding our portfolio into protection for cloud native workloads and need high performing leaders to help us achieve leadership in this space as well.
Position: Cloud Security Consultant
The Cloud Security Consultant is Zscaler’s go to technical expert on public cloud security strategies and technologies. This is a highly visible leadership role requiring coordination across customers, sales, product management, engineering, Zscaler partners, and the executive team. This role requires a deep understanding of cloud technologies, with hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, and/or GCP. It also requires an ability to speak to the Technical and Business buyers, specially from the following roles - Cloud Administrators, DevOps Architects, Information Security professionals, Risk and Compliance professionals.
Present on stage at industry events & conferences. Educate internal teams on industry trends (DevSecOps, IaaS, PaaS, Serverless, containers & kubernetes, etc.)
- Ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment by rapidly implementing and operationalizing Zscaler CSPM solutions to achieve their business and security objectives
- Establish deep relationships with key (business) decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company.
- Assist customers in implementing Zscaler cloud solutions and fully integrate these into their security operations
- Coach customers on how to establish and manage their Cloud Security Posture / Change
- Management / Governance / Center of Excellence program.
- Conduct Cloud Security Architecture workshops with Customers and Partners.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the
- account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Prepare and present Tier 1 and Tier 2 Reports on Security and GRC teams
- Communicate Cloud Security strategy to C-Suite and technical leaders.
- Work with customers to define the security architecture for their cloud workloads.
- Build customer-centric, best-in-class assets for understanding and using security on multiple CSPs.
- Collaborate with Security Platform and Services teams to build and integrate existing security solutions.
- Become proficient with corporate and industry security requirements.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Information Security Officers (ISOs), DevOps
- Practitioners, and Business units to support their needs.
- Flexibility for travel up to 30%
- Be a Go-To customer expert on Zscaler cloud security solutions and become a Subject Matter expert over time.
- Performance metrics include CSAT, Renewal rate, Upsell / Cross-sell lead identification,
- Reference-ability, Renewal likelihood, Adoption, Consumption, Customer Engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- 10 + years of experience spanning across technical, network and security architecture.
- 3+ years cloud migration or cloud security architecture experience with Azure, AWS or GCP
- Hands-on experience with Security Services in Azure, AWS or GCP such as Azure
- Security Center, IAM, KMS, VPC, Security Groups, AWS Inspector, GCP Security command center
- Hands-on experience with using and debugging REST APIs.
- A solid understanding of Cloud security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Knowledge of DevOps ecosystem: CI, CD tools, orchestration tools
- Knowledge of all components of a SaaS Multi-tenant product architecture.
- Knowledge of industry standards and compliance frameworks: CIS, NIST, PCI, HIPAA, etc.
- Availability to provide after-hours support on a scheduled / non-scheduled basis
One or more cloud certifications:
- AWS Certifications: AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Security Specialist
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect
- GCP Cloud Architect Certification, Splunk Certified Enterprise Architect
- Optional: CEH, CISSP, CCSP
What You Can Expect from Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.