Engineering Manager (SAAS, Network Security Background)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Engineering Manager (SAAS, Network Security Background)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
This position includes responsibilities for providing overall leadership to the team, setting the direction for the team, ensuring all commitments are met.
- This person will lead a Networking and systems team consisting of individual contributors from the software engineering discipline.
- You will be working with a team of engineers and architects and will be responsible for prototyping, designing, developing, and supporting a highly scalable SaaS-based cloud service product called ZPA (Zscaler Private Access).
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building large scale enterprise products, and is a creative thinker, problem solver, learner, and a fantastic manager of people and is motivated with engineering excellence.
- Educational qualification: MS or equivalent with 8 years of experience.
- Hands-on development experience including relevant experience developing networking and systems software products and solutions with the experience of TCP/IP, UDP and networking protocols.
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining a large code base with C programming language.
- Experience with working cross-functionally like Devops, QA, Product Management and Support.
- Ability to lead and influence team members to forge consensus on technical discussions including architectural and design guidelines, code reviews, release process, etc.
- Experience in Development processes like creating technical and architectural documents and QA processes like designing test plans, functional testing, end to end scenario automation, performance and security testing.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.