Position: Benefits Specialist
Location: Chandigarh, India
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Zscaler Inc., is seeking an aspiring People & Culture Professional looking to make a difference in the company’s global benefit offerings. In this role, you will develop a strategic partnership with key leaders and business decision makers within the organization to plan, develop, refine, implement, and administer world-class global employee benefit programs.
Reporting to the Global Benefits Manager, you will play a major role in the overall employee experience from the moment an employee joins a company, to the moment they leave, and everything in between. You will play a key role in assessing and recommending benefit enhancements to keep Zscaler’s plans competitive to motivate and engage employees.
What you will be doing:
- Consult with new employees throughout Zscaler’s onboarding regarding benefit enrollment and any off-cycle qualifying life events
- Organize and refine benefit material for new hire onboarding benefit presentations
- Coordinate informational workshops including employee webinars and open enrollment
- Draft and distribute targeted benefit communications tailored to employee enrollments and tenure to encourage employees to maximize benefit offerings.
- Develop new content and maintain internal employee benefits portal
- Participate in annual open enrollment planning, execution, and reconciliation
- Partner with global People Operations team to implement new employee welfare programs and continually improve existing processes
- Assist with non-healthcare benefits including tuition reimbursement, philanthropy programs, parental leave etc.
- Work closely with internal business partners (People Operations, Payroll, Finance, and Legal) on the day-to-day administration of Zscaler’s benefit programs
- Participate in global benchmarking practices to assure Zscaler’s global benefit offerings remain competitive
- Identify and implement solutions in areas requiring process improvement and automation
- Assist with billing reconciliation, auditing, and invoice processing
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred
- 3+ years' experience in HR with benefits experience
- Familiarity with payroll and benefits software systems (ADP preferred)
- Exposure to self-funding offerings a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Driven and with the enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability in making sound decisions with minimal guidance
- Experience in a fast-growing technology organization, preferably SaaS product delivery
- Experience working in a global public company a plus
- Proven history of managing confidential information with utmost integrity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.